European Knowledge Spot (E.K.S), Greece, is an independent social non-profit organization with its basis in Athens. It was found in March 2019 and it is mostly activated in issues concerning, discrimination, human rights, social ecology, and free, equal and quality education for all.
• Social Justice and Fundamental Rights
Tackling stereotypes regarding gender, race and religion and reinforcing values of equality, non-discrimination, inclusion, human dignity, intercultural dialogue and democracy.
• Social and Economic Integration
Addressing the roots of vulnerability such as unemployment and social exclusion, poverty, discrimination, inequality and inadequate access to resources and livelihoods in order to promote full and productive employment for all.
• Sustainable growth and Innovation
Multi-level cooperation to end poverty in all its forms, achieve food security, promote well-being for all, ensure inclusive education, promote environmental sustainability, and make sustainable cities.
• Mental Health and Well-being
Maintaining the well-being of the population at times of new economic and pandemic realities, and guaranteeing access and quality of care while addressing the need for public service sector reforms are challenges common to Member States.
What we offer:
• Promote innovative learning methodologies by creating a knowledge hub in support of the SDGs.
• Provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing social injustice
• Promote strategies that build sustainable economic growth and address a range of social needs including the elimination of all forms of harmful practices and violence against women and girls.
• Coordinate and draft EU funded research project proposals and further develop research results and prototypes into innovative products and services
European Knowledge Spot (E.K.S), Greece
Address: Karaiskaki 11 str, 154-51 Athens, Greece